Hello, Im Hermary Andrea Cabrera. Im grade 12 students from
PCU and today I wanna share my kind of happiness.
I started to played instrument seriously since a child.
Beginning with electric guitar. Since that day, my heart became close in
instruments, I also love to sing bc music is a primary way I express myself.
When I was in grade 8, I started to like ukulele and bass
guitar. I started to cover
songs using this instruments, playing this instruments remains one of my
favorite things to enjoy.
I really love to sing songs to God and find his comfort and
help for each day. The song of the Lord has been my close friend through many
times of life’s darkest trials. I’ve learned that worship is fixing our eyes on
Jesus. It is so blessed just to worship the Lord for who he is. #blessed
Im glad that I have done this when I was grade 11 because it
was a new experience. I learned how to make some new foods and it really make
me happy while doing this.
Aside of cooking, my happiness also is when I was watching
movies while eating.
Lastly, TWICE is one of the reason why im happy and
motivated in life. I really admire them SO MUCH. They me feel so
speciAaaaaaaaaLLLLL <3 OMG SANA IS LIFE CHOUR!!!






thank you for sharing your interests ❤️ always keep yourself happy!!
TumugonBurahinAm glad u made a blog about Twice๐ p.s momo is mine
TumugonBurahinomg sis, i fancy youuUuuuuuu
BurahinWoah! Nice blog! ✨
TumugonBurahinKepp it up girl! Cingrats and nice blog
TumugonBurahinYour blog is so interesting!! I really like it๐
TumugonBurahinalways choose what u love and what makes u happy, nice blog! ❤
TumugonBurahini love you so much. thank u for always supporting me!! ๐ญ❤
BurahinWow! Haha sana all๐
TumugonBurahinYour blog was so interesting ๐
Woah! ❤️❤️❤️
TumugonBurahinNice blog! Always be happy ��
TumugonBurahinlove you my arabella. cant wait to see u ๐
BurahinGood Content!
TumugonBurahinGreat Delivery!
Overall, a nice blog.
Good Job. Godbless :)
thank you hihihi. i fancyYyYYy yoUUUuu
Burahinnice content!
TumugonBurahinDaebak! Nice nice... ๐
TumugonBurahinthank you!!! ❤
Burahinnice
TumugonBurahinonceu!!!!
TumugonBurahintalented!
TumugonBurahin❤️❤️❤️
TumugonBurahinnice blog andeng congrats! just keep doing what you want mwaaaaa❤
TumugonBurahinlove you, thank you!
Burahinmake urself happy always deng!!!! keep hyper & inspiring ♥️
TumugonBurahinthank you maria, love youuuu!!!
Burahinkeep going do whatever makes you happy!!!
TumugonBurahinKeep it up, your blog is nice
TumugonBurahinKEEP IT UP CYST! JUST DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY๐
TumugonBurahinNice content hehe.
TumugonBurahinfascinating! keep doing what you love! God bless!
TumugonBurahinlove youu my tonibels
Burahinwell nice one girl hahaha
TumugonBurahini miss youu mharian ko. thank youuu!!! ❤
BurahinGaling talaga ng bebe andeng ko
TumugonBurahin